Home »


Tax Law


If you owe back taxes, we can help with negotiating a settlement with the IRS.

Innocent Spouse Relief–

Often back taxes arise from a previous marriage or business or both.  If you were previously married and your spouse did not pay taxes on a business, then the IRS can come after you to collect these taxes.   They may withhold your tax refunds or pursue collections against you.  Depending on the circumstances, we can help you recover these tax refunds and/or have the IRS settle the debt with you and go after your former spouse instead.  It is very important to attend to these matters within two years of the IRS notifying you of their intentions to go after you with the debt.  But even if two years or more have elapsed, you still have many ways to negotiate this debt.  Call us for a free consultation.